And the players loved it too:
- “I think the Ethics Boost was an engaging way to both check your own level and boost your ethics knowledge.”
- “I thought the Ethics Boost was fun and educational.”
- “I used Ethics Boost as a revision aid before I had to take the ethical dilemma test to get certified in personal insurance and non-life insurance. I thought it was a great way to learn — and I’m sure that using the app is a major reason why I passed. I have recommended it to all my colleagues.”
Diploma in Ethics Boost!
Candidates can even earn themselves a certificate. Those who received four stars or more on all the episodes in Ethics Boost are awarded a diploma. Now there’s something to stick on the fridge.
But it wasn’t all fun and games, there was a serious side too
The Ethics Boost game helped prepare finance professionals for their FinAut ethics exam. Eek. Candidates sit the exam via Attensi’s BEHAVIOUR platform.
While you get over your exam nerves, let’s take a closer look at the ethics assessment
The ethics exam tasks finance professionals with having to find the right solutions to real-world ethical dilemmas in Attensi BEHAVIOUR. Using simulated 3D scenarios, users engage in true-to-life dialogues that replicate situations that they’ll likely face in their day-to-day roles.
To help candidates along their way, candidates use FinAut’s Navigation Wheel, a tool to help them with the decision-making process.
They’re presented with ethical dilemmas, such as identifying conflicting legal options, and are then asked to select the correct answer.
Just to make things that bit more interesting, there are multiple correct options, leading to a variety of different outcomes.
Users pass the ethics test if they can
- Identify the dilemma
- Identify two legal action options that conflict with each other
- Evaluate the action options based on the six considerations in the Navigation Wheel
- Make a decision and give a factual justification for their choice
- Use the subject matter in a relevant and appropriate way (applies to all competence requirements)