The way we work has changed. Has your training?
COVID-19 has propelled a global digital shift whereby most of the interactions with HCPs now happen online and not in face-to-face meetings. This rise in digital interactions is also expected to last beyond COVID-19 and warrants an upskill in the field force’s product knowledge, remote selling capabilities, digital channel expertise, analytics insight, and so forth.
- Group classrooms are not an option for the foreseeable future.
- Videos can be consumed remotely but remain a passive form of learning with zero participation.
- E-learning is too linear, too restrictive, and does not engage like an interactive format should.
Find out today how gamified simulation training could empower your field force with the skills to tackle 2021 and beyond, with impact on your business goals that you can showcase.
Stand out from the crowd with innovative HCP tools built on simulation and gamification technology
Attensi combines the best of psychology, learning, gaming and industry insights to create a new category of training solutions. One that engages and inspires your customers and, most importantly, has a measurable impact on your organization’s KPIs.
The users (HCPs) get immediate feedback on their decisions and actions and can benchmark their achievements among peers – even if they want to be anonymous.
- With customer demands rising and face-to-face time diminishing, webinars getting “out of date”, why not look into the option of bringing gamified simulations to the HCPs?
- Gamified simulations are a great way for HCPs to learn about new guidelines, brands and be challenged on their skills in a fun and engaging way.
- HCPs are always pressured on time, but they need to find time to stay up to date in an increasingly complex landscape of new brands and updated guidelines. With bite-sized training, designed to optimize learning, accessible anywhere at any time this is now possible.
- Most pharma companies struggle to wow their customers and stand out from the crowd, yet all of them want to be perceived as the most innovative, bringing the best science out to the clients. In many cases being the most innovative also means presenting science in an innovative way.
Used in a blended approach, together with regular meetings and webinars this will give you more contact points, and a better understanding of how well your key messages and scientific updates are being adopted amongst your key clients.