The All-In-One Solution
For Remote Learning
Ensure your people have the knowledge and skills they need, even when you can’t be face-to-face, with gamified simulation training.
Train your staff consistently, at scale, with a suite of remote learning solutions built by workplace psychologists.
Track the results against your KPIs and monitor the impact on your organization.
Workplace training is a challenge at the best of times
You’ve got new starters. You’ve got new systems to put in place. Your whole team is out of the office.
- Classroom training is not an option.
- Videos? Ask anyone who’s sat through an hour-long video lecture – it’s easy to get distracted from a passive form of learning.
- E-learning sounds great. But it’s often extremely linear and doesn’t grasp the imagination like an interactive format should.
How Gamified Simulation Training worked for Wilhelmsen
International shipping giant Wilhelmsen needed a tool to ensure consistent implementation of its new IT system.
With Attensi Gamified Simulation Training, the Wilhelmsen team effectively rolled out new processes and procedures across multiple locations, with 95% of staff displaying mastery of their new skills.
Train your people remotely, wherever they are
Attensi SKILLS allows you to upskill your people wherever they are with category-leading training. All on a device they are already comfortable with – their phone.
- Select from a range of engaging mobile minigames to gamify your training.
- Build your own modules using our intuitive toolset; no coding required.
- Track and reward the top performers with live leaderboards.
Remote learning with measurable organizational impact, whatever your sector
Attensi PORTAL enables you to host all your learning content in one easy to access cross-platform hub.
- Integrate your existing videos, manuals, and PDFs alongside all Attensi solutions.
- Drag and drop content to create new learning courses, with zero coding required.
- Track and measure your people’s progress against your internal KPIs.
Success through repetition
Driven by the best insights from workplace psychology, training, and gaming, Attensi solutions are designed to be repeated. Why?
Because documented research proves that repetition is essential to learning new skills and behaviours. If training only occurs once, after just one month, up to 80% of learning is lost.*
*Hermann Ebbinghaus – Memory; a Contribution to Experimental Psychology
"Training staff to deliver exceptional customer service consistently is incredibly difficult. That is why I'm delighted to partner up with Attensi who deliver an innovative solution that is not only effective but is also fun."Julian Metcalfe, Itsu Founder